Straightforward solutions and support for complex requirements
CEM Solutions' focus is to offer a complete customer-led solution.
We have a focused approach to lead the customer through the often complex legislation, regulation, product suitability and selection. Our team are knowledgeable and flexible with diverse product and application expertise in industrial continuous emissions monitoring.
We have a proven track record of excellent customer service and continually strive to improve in all areas of our company.
What we offer
CEM Solutions offer products and services to cover all aspects of emissions to air and process control including:
- New systems – from individual analysers to design and build of full turn-key packages
- Installation and commissioning
- Verification and calibration
- Full range of servicing options including 24 hour call-out cover
- In-house and on-site repair service
We provide products and services to a varied sector of the industry from fully compliant Chapter III and Chapter IV IED systems on power stations and waste incinerators to single burst bag filter monitors for quarries, foundries and wood processing plants.
Outstanding, personal service is the core of our business - not the 'tag on' to facilitate equipment sale
Our aim is to have satisfied customers who:
- Receive a thorough and robust service of all CEMS equipment by experienced and skilled engineers, working to pre-empt future issues as far as possible
- Have all documentation and reporting requirements for audits and to demonstrate compliance
- Are confident support is available
- Know that issues can be resolved in a timely and efficient manner