CEM Solutions – Industrial Emissions Monitoring
Join Our Team
We are interested in hearing from individuals who share this ethos and could support our company values:
- A commitment to building positive relationships with customers, suppliers, stakeholders and the CEM Solutions team.
- Embrace teamwork and co-operation – providing support for each other whilst not backing away from individual responsibility
- Always think about what we can do to be better – the continuous pursuit for improvement
Even if there are no positions advertised, we would still welcome you to submit a CV and let us know why you might like to join our exciting growing company.
We have a position for a CEMS Service Engineer
Position Reference SE0320: CEMS Service Engineer (UK wide travel)
Salary dependant on experience / Permanent / UK travel
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a background and positive track record in Control and Instrumentation / Continuous Emissions Monitoring. You must be passionate about delivering an excellent customer service experience – a clear communicator with the ability to think on your feet, fault-find and look for solutions.
You will be traveling throughout the UK whilst also occasionally working from our head office in Derbyshire.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for commissioning, maintenance, calibration and repair of instrumentation on a variety of applications, both on-site and in-house
- Scheduling / arranging service visits with customers and preparing / sending RAMS to site
- Completing all necessary work reports / calibration certificates and update system logs as required
- Promoting the business – looking for potential sales and opportunities
- Acting on initiative, advising customers and employer of issues and opportunities
A supportive ethos – we work together as a team valuing the contribution each other makes to the business
Variety – we service a wide range of CEMS instruments on a broad range of applications.
Professional development – we are committed to training and furthering the skills and expertise of our team
Company vehicle / laptop / credit card / tools / workwear / flexible working / additional pay for holding the call-out phone
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role then we’d love to speak to you! Please get in touch for more information: