Industrial Emissions Monitoring
Service, supply and repair of UK wide continuous emissions monitoring systems
CEM Solutions offer products and services to cover all aspects of monitoring emissions to air and process control including:
- Full range of comprehensive and professional servicing options, including 24-hour call-out cover
- In-house and on-site repair service
- New systems – from individual sensors, analysers and systems to the design and build of full turn-key packages
- Hire systems, both short and long-term
- Installation and commissioning
- Verification and calibration
Can we find a solution for you?
CEM Solutions offer products and services to a wide and varied sector of the industry.
This ranges from fully compliant MCERTS systems for Chapter III and Chapter IV IED applications for power stations, biomass plants and waste incinerators to single burst bag filter monitors for quarries, foundries, wood processing plants and other local authority Part B regulated sites. Please see our applications page for more.
Straightforward solutions and support for UK wide continuous emissions monitoring systems
CEM Solutions offer compliance for your emissions monitoring needs, providing a solution which is:
- Suitable – for specific process requirements, from local authority to IED sites.
- Reliable – providing full confidence of continual compliance to the customer.
- Cost effective – quotes tailored to meet the application’s precise permit requirements.
How can CEM Solutions find a solution for you?
- Understanding of regulations and requirements – as members of the industry body (STA – Source Testing Association) we are fully up-to-date with current legislation as well as changes coming into effect in the future.
- Site surveys by experienced engineers with diverse product and application expertise.
- Asking the right questions – what do you want your emissions monitoring kit to do, now and in the future? How can compliance, ease of installation, access for maintenance and reliability as well as service support be best achieved at the right cost?
Why use CEM Solutions (UK) Ltd?
Providing outstanding service is the core of our business – not the ‘tag on’ to facilitate equipment sales.
Our aim is to have satisfied customers who:
- Receive a thorough and robust service of all CEMS equipment by experienced and skilled engineers, working to pre-empt future issues as far as possible
- Are confident support is available when needed
- Know that issues can be resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Know that we hold comprehensive documentation such as service reports and calibration certificates
Don’t just take our word for it! CEM Solutions (UK) Ltd have a proven track record of excellent customer service and will provide references on request.